Home Sports Talk

Yanks are Hungry

Red Sox fans, be careful what you wish for. Remember the Yankee's 14-4 and 11-1 thrashing of the Sox on September 18 and 19? Many new players on the Yankees are hungry for their first title like A-Rod, Lieber, Lofton and Cairo.

Comments

• More like the yanks are lucky...first they squeek out athe win in the bottom of the 12th and tonight they cant even give rivera a rest. The way the yankees have been playing this post season i dont think we have anything to worry about
    Check out my Coins at policecollection.com
    The link to Coins is at the bottom of the page
  • Or I could have said........yanks are hungry for pitching
  • Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
  • Tonite's game was a very good statement by the Yankees. They scored with both homers and singles. The only reason they had to bring Rivera in is that Felix Heredia hit two in the 9th - that won't happen again. They'll rule tomorrow. image
  • I hope so, it wouldnt be the same going against anyone else image
    <<Or I could have said........yanks are hungry for pitching>>

Check out the Yankees starting pitching over the last 4 weeks. I bet their average ERA is under 3.5.

Lieber almost pitched a No-No, until the 7th inning, against the Sox.

Bring on the Yankee's favorite son.
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    I CANT STAND THE YANKS OR THE RED SOX! BUT MAN WILL I LAUGH MY A$$ OFF AGAIN IF YANKS SEND THEM HOME!
    <<LAUGH MY A$$ OFF AGAIN IF YANKS SEND THEM HOME! >>

You would root for the Yankees over the Sox? A Mets fan?
  • Wow, even I would route for the Mets.
    YES I WILL! THEN I WILL ROUTE FOR THE CARDS TO SWEEP YANKS! I REALLY DONT CARE WHO WINS BETWEEN YANKS AND SOX! BUT IF YANKS POUND EM AGAIN IT WOULD BE FUNNY AS HECK!

RED SOX FANS HATE METS FANS AS WE WERE THE LAST TEAM TO STEEL THE SERIES FRONM THEM! OHH HOW WE LOVE MOOKIE!
  • I wish that when I lived in NY it was baseball season, i would have gone to each stadium. It would have been nice to see them. One day I will take a baseball trip to the eastcoast.
    I wish that when I lived in NY it was baseball season, i would have gone to each stadium. It would have been nice to see them. One day I will take a baseball trip to the eastcoast.

YOU ARENT MISSING MUCH!! BOTH STADIUMS ARE DUMPS! SHEA AND YANKS ! DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY HERE SAYS ABOUT HISTORY AND SH$T LIKE THAT! THEY ARE BOTH TERRIBLE STADIUMS!
    <<BOTH STADIUMS ARE DUMPS! SHEA AND YANKS ! DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY HERE SAYS ABOUT HISTORY AND SH$T LIKE THAT! THEY ARE BOTH TERRIBLE STADIUMS>>

The stadium itself is great but the parking SUCKS.
  • DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Parking will still be a lot to be desired. Park north and take the train. Of course, this is dangerous, but act crazy and you will be OK.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...