Home Sports Talk

Red Sox are going to sweep the Angels

And then beat the Yankees in 7 games.............
Check out my Coins at policecollection.com
The link to Coins is at the bottom of the page

Comments

• nepbrs44nepbrs44 Posts: 600 ✭✭
    I think they will beat them in 5!!!
    Bill.

Bust Half & FSB Merc Collector
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Actually, the Yanks have to get there first.
  • Best case senerio for the sox. Win in 3 or 4, watch the yankees go to 5, then play a tired yankee team or
    a tired minnisota tean.
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Don't forget about the C-U-R-S-E
  • Sure wish Ortiz was still a twin. Honestly I wasnt a big fan of him when he was , he seemed to strike out more ofter, alot more. Now he is what, top 10 in Baseball?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• these guys don't give a $hit about any curse

NY/MIN series will probably go 5, giving em zero days rest to face a rested up Sox team, with Schilling going 1,4, and 7; and Pedro going 2 and 6. that's 5 games where you gotta face an Ace. scared yet Yankees fans? cause we ain't

GO SOX!
  • UllrUllr Posts: 184 ✭✭✭

1st Red Sox Playoff sweep since 1975, 2nd in franchise history.
    They are off until Tuesday night. The pitchers will be rested I just hope they can stay sharp.
    collecting '67 & '75 red sox + baseball HOF autographs
  • I am thinking about selling a kidney and trying to buy a ALCS and/or a World Series ticket to Fenway and flying out for a weekend..........
  • murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    C.........U...........R............S..........E

• Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    <<I am thinking about selling a kidney and trying to buy a ALCS and/or a World Series ticket to Fenway and flying out for a weekend......>>

I have game 2 of the ALCS and Game 6 of WS in the Bronx.

• You are very lucky. I think i might just fly out and see what happens. Worst case is i dont get in and watch the game from a bar near Fenway with a bunch of other fans.

kind of along the subject. have you seen the giants park? they have a section along right field (under the wall when the homers go into the bay) where you dont need tickets. you can just walk right up to the wall and watch for free. its cool

• Gemmy10Gemmy10 Posts: 2,990
    Wow, never knew that. Neat.
  • It really is,you are about 50 feet from the right fielder. When I used to work the games and people would give me thier extra tickets I would go there to give them to people with kids who were watching. It was great to see the faces light up, it made thier days