Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

checklist needed

i'm needing a checklist for the 1996 Classic Visions set. I've sold a set to someone and the buyer reported 2 cards missing. i'd like to find out what they are. anyone have a checklist for this set? it was 200 cards or less.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06

Comments

• Options
    What sport? is it a 4-sport set? i'll try to look it up..
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I was about to look it up, but then I realized you didn't mention if this a football, baseball, or basketball set.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    yes or more. it has nascar in it as well.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    i have beckett online, but it only lists them in their individual sports.. what card #'s? i might can look up the players that way..
  • Options
    When using the Beckett checklist site, it does not have an option for Multi-Sport sets, so I tried just using baseball, and it gave me just the baseball cards from that set (not the complete set). If you provide the card numbers for the two missing cards, I can try it using each sport individually until I find the numbers that are missing.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    Oh well-I'll let maxXposure look it up. He's a good guy and will help you out.
  • Options

<< <i>Oh well-I'll let maxXposure look it up. He's a good guy and will help you out. >>

Akbar, i think we were both working on it at the same time, with the same results.. lol.. =)
  • Options
    Oh well, guess he didn't really care to share the numbers he needed, afterall. On to the next topic.
  • Options
    thanks guys. #4 and #27. they may be basketball but i am not 100% sure.

sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options

<< <i>I've sold a set to someone and the buyer reported 2 cards missing. i'd like to find out what they are. >>

<< <i> #4 and #27. they may be basketball but i am not 100% sure. >>

You don't know what you sold the guy??

Skip
    I'll take the cards & flowers when I'm living and the BS when I'm dead!

ANGEL OF HOPE

Skip
    TUSTIN CA
  • Options
    this is a multi sport 1996 classic visions set. yes i know what i sold him but i don't know what the cards are he is missing. he says #4 and #27 and i do not know what they are. could be football, baseball, nascar, etc...this is the reason i was asking about a checklist.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• Options
    #4-Hakeem Olajuwon
    #27-Eric Williams

• Options
    thanks akbar

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)