Home Sports Talk
Options

Jamal Lewis How nice!

Guilty and he gets to pick when he goes to jail!!! i find this funny as hell! If anyone other than a famous person they put in slammer right now. unreal !

Comments

• Options
    what do you mean pick when he goes? Like he can say "I'll go in 25 years" ????
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    He gets to wait until season is over?? what the hell is that? That proves sports are higher than the law!
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    agreed. sports stars are always above the law.

I wonder what sentence a poor, black man would have received?
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    A poor black man goes right away, a rich black man on the other hand,(Kobe), never goes.image

But don't worry, what comes around, goes around!
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    4 games for smoking a joint, 2 games for being a convicted felon sentenced to Prison involved in Cocaine trafficking???????????????????

Even worse, Ray Lewis gets 0 games after being convicted of obstruction of justice in a double murder case!!!

I still can't beleive that one. What kind of message is the NFL sending kids? It's OK to lie to police if you see someone murdered as long as it's your homey that did the stabbing.

I almost puke everytime I see that dirtbag do his stupid dance that looks more like a seizure before games.
    I loved seeing KC's O-line wip his butt Monday night.
    Collecting PSA and BGS 500 HR & 3000 Hit Club Baseball
    HOF Quarterbacks Football
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    I almost puke everytime I see that dirtbag do his stupid dance that looks more like a seizure before games.

Couldnt agree more!!