Home Sports Talk
Options

Ricky Williams is BACK

Good for him, just read on ESPN he wants to rehoin the Fins. I guess the real Question is will they LET him. I'm glad he is coming to his senses I think he is a good guy. Should make Fins games worth watching again...
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Rickey is a *ussy, no one in that locker room will talk to him, what a crock, threaten to take his dope away
    and he will play ball now!

JS
  • Options
    There's no way he will play this year. Due to his retirement and drug abuse he must wait one year before returning to the NFL. Besides why would the Dolphins want this loser back and miss out on the number 1 draft pick?

Brian
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    he had 8.5 million reasons for saying he wants to come back
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Sadly many teams will want him even though he is an admitted drug user. Nobody cares if he smokes the hoochie, just as long as he can score touchdowns.image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Although I do not partake in it, "smoking the hoochie" should be legalized in my opinion ...
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Miami will not jeoperdize the #1 draft pick....That's Tampa Bay's to lose....
    VOTE KERRY 2008!
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with a little pot in the pipe, now crack, thats a prob....

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    And I was always told you couldn't get a good job if you did drugs, I guess Rickey proved them all wrong!image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    yeeeehaaaaaaa!!!!
  • Options
    won't he be suspended for four games??? because of violating the drug rule in the nfl???

Jared
    PS... Im sure hes embarassed by the way the fins are playing
  • Options
    He should be suspended....glad to hear he's coming back though. You would think he would have thought a little harder about his decision.
    just another shot in the dark, but....