Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Still Looking For Any Quincy Carters I dont Have(even Base)

Please lmk what you got

Thanks
my site
#1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515

Comments

• If you got an etopps account, I got 4 of his rookies. LMK if interested...btw, they are in-port.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • no i dont have a etopps account thanks though
    my site

Collection
  • I have a 2001 Titanium RC numbered out of 75. It is the base rookie, and it has a piece of game used jersey on it. They only made 75 of each rookie. Very tough odds. Let me know if you are interested.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • i got that one it has patch variation writen over the jersey.thanks though
    my site

Collection
  • KBryant1,
    I've got this:
    2002 Playoff Contenders Quincy Carter "Sophmore Contenders" auto #SC9 #'ed 255/300 BV $30

Do you need it? I'd really like to sell it, if you're buying. PLMK Thanks a bunch, Adam
    I'm looking for:
    Tony Gonzalez(Chiefs)-ANY
    Any good Kansas City Chiefs cards(game used, autos, rookies, low #'ed)
    Any game used or auto that catches my eye

• << <i>i got that one it has patch variation writen over the jersey.thanks though >>

No, it sounds to me like you have the jersey inserts from this product. They came one per pack, and are readily available. This is the true RC from the set. It is numer 168 in the set, and it books for $60. It is part of the regular set, not an insert set. This is the tougher one. You have the 1-per-pack insert from the sound of it. My card is on holographic mirror board, and it has a small square with a piece of game used jersey in it. Yours is probably in the circle, correct. Look it up.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • well then i guess i need it yeah mine is in a circle plus mine is 01 titanium post season patch variation jersey #ed to 75 but it is #38

lmk what you are looking for cant buy.
    my site

Collection
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    KBryant... the Titanium one TheRoach has looks like this, only Carter:

• k i need thanks
    KR580
    my site

Collection
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>k i need thanks
    KF580 >>

who? image
  • sorry i thought i hit a R not a F.Sorry KR580imageimage
    my site

Collection
  • I have a 2002 Leaf Certified Materials parallel with the Jersey and I think it is numbered to either 50 or 100, but not too sure until I look at it again.

I am in Killeen, so let me know if you are interested.
    Looking for Tomlinson, Brees, Pujols, Mcgwire, Edmonds RC's, 2001 Topps Chrome Refractors (Football). All Cardinals regular issue, insert, auto's, and Game Used (Must be current players). Also looking for Ladell Betts, Kahlil Hill, Brad Banks, Dallas Clark, and any other Iowa players. 2001-2003 Rookies.

Site Under Construction
  • i need it lmk thanks
    my site

Collection