Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

My first set

I'm going to try and complete a set of all the Canadian beaver nickels. haha is that worthy?
--Skylar--

Comments

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Anything that you find Challenging and Fun is Worthy,Go for it Good Luck and Enjoyimage
  • Options
    If it is worthy in your eyes then it is worthy. Let nobody else tell you what to collect.
    So many coins, so little money!
    Ebay name: bhil3
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll bet I could help you along considerably in that set.

You might be able to find some folders, too.

Let me know if you do it- I'll bet I can help out with some of the older coins.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>If it is worthy in your eyes then it is worthy. Let nobody else tell you what to collect. >>

imageimage
    ~Debbie~
  • Options
    PBRatPBRat Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to try and complete a set of all the Canadian beaver nickels. haha is that worthy?

I have been working on that exact set since 1999, and am maybe half done. Very worthy.
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭
    So what beaver nickels does everyone here need? I may have some tradeable extras! (mostly circ).image
  • Options
    Have fun and enjoy, there may be some on my trade list can't remember, but it is in the link below.

I am working on a Canadian type set, nothing ultra highgrade or expensive though.....