Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: 1795 Flowing Hair Dollar (2 leave) PCGS XF45

Extremely well struck coin, and a SOLID XF45 coin. This is not a "just made it XF45" it's all there and then some.

Obverse : Real nice hair detail, especially over her temple. When rotated you see steel blue patina in the field.
Virtually full rounded cheek, a small divet/dimple above the 5 in the date (very small W/no distraction at all).
Extremely clean fields and devices for an XF45.

Reverse: The eagles right wing (left as you view coin) is 85% fully struck, and the eagles left wing (right as you view coin)
is 65% fully struck. The breast feathers are about 40%+ fully struck. there are some adjustment marks,
but you just about need a glass to see them, they are that small and minor. When rotated you see steel
blue patina in the field also. This is probably one of THE BEST FH Dollars you will ever see in an XF45 holder PERIOD.................

I once owned a 1795 FH (2 leave) PCGS AU53, sold it in May. I still have images of that coin on my hard drive.
This XF45 is sooooooooooo close in strike, hair detail, and eagle detail, it's not funny.

If anyone is interested in this coin, email me at lecolado@peoplepc.com.
I will email you a pic of both AU53 & XF45 obverse and reverse, (compare for yourself) along with asking price of the coin

Comments

• Options
    cmanbbcmanbb Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody?
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love one of these, such as the one stman owns, but can only afford one in VG10 or so. It's a difficult series to locate nice. I am close to deciding on the one JJTeaparty is offering.

I'd love your XF45 as it sounds like it is top notch for the grade, but I know I'd only be embarrassing myself by emailing you a price!

peacockcoins

• Options
    pragmaticgoatpragmaticgoat Posts: 836 ✭✭✭
    braddick...how about this one? $3750
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Options
    Update...................

I have received 3 emails so far. I have sent pics and asking price to these 3.

Anymore interestimage
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Why not just post pics and price here? If you won't, please PM me with the info.
  • Options
    Good question from Barry.

I do not know how to post to this board. All my pics are larger than the maximum 50kb
    I have tried with help from other members, but it just wont workimage
  • Options
    One more time.............tttimage
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

<< <i>braddick...how about this one? $3750 >>

nice!image