Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

mj roop psa holder sheets

Hello everyone-has anybody tried the psa holder sheets by mj roop?
I heard they're a good way to display your psa graded cards.

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    I am thinking of some for my 86 fleer basketball set. I bought the binder (its quite nice) and am going to use the sheets to display the PSA graded cards I have of this set.

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    My son's soccer coach owns part of the company that makes the PSA holder pages (Ultra Pro) and gave me a case of them. They work great, but are quite bulky. You can fit 4 graded cards on a page, and in a 3" binder you can only fit 10 pages/ 40 cards. It's fine if you don't have a lot of slabs, but you'd need an entire book shelf if you have a few registry sets.
    The ideal situation for these would be someone with a complete raw set and a few of the key cards graded.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Aye...if you have a lot of PSA cards, I'd recommend going with one of their archive boxes, and then using a few pages to display the cards you want to thumb through. The boxes are quite nice.

• Options
    Thanks for the info guys,I think a player set would be ideal for these holder sheets.
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Anyone receive the new wood boxes yet from Roop? How are they?
  • Options
    CuseSteveCuseSteve Posts: 106 ✭✭
    I am wondering about the *new* wooden boxes also......
    Always looking for signed Cowboys items from the 'Landry years'
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    I built some nice felt lined wooden boxes for about $10 each

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's