Home Sports Talk
Options

Madden 2005 online...

If anyone wants to play a game let me know. Just got all hooked up online, I do have dialup unfortunetly. Havent had any disconnect problems though.

My Madden logon ID is..

Well I gotta go check doah, be back later...
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    chad351

Record is 10-23, yes I pretty much suck at online, thought I was good until I tried... Cant stop the Blitz...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Run some short routes against the blitz . 5 yrd outs or crossing patterns. Mix in some screens also.
  • Options
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Can you play a game today, or tonight? Im stuck at home with Family visiting. They are using my room and Im hitting the couch image PS2 in that room though, Ill probly play all night image.. Im such a loser, 30 years old and still playing vid's ...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Well I'm almost 33 and I'm an addict too. I have NFL2K5 though. I'll probably be playing video games until my very end.image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    NFL2K5 WHENEVER YOU HAVE TIME LET ME KNOW IM HOME EVERY NIGHT AFTER 8 O CLOCK. I HAVE X BOX
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    I'll have to join you guys sometime. I've yet to play '05 online - mainly because I was winless on '04 online play and still can't beat the computer with any regularity on the All-Pro level.

And, yeah, one of these days there's going to be a generation of old geezers who do nothing but sit around and play video games all day.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>

And, yeah, one of these days there's going to be a generation of old geezers who do nothing but sit around and play video games all day. >>

Lmao! Never thought of that...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    mine is billsfan2006 if ne one wants to play me image

Jared