Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Here first -- 1896-O Morgan Dollar, NGC AU-58

I've had this for a while, then used it in my type set for a while, then found an "AU-63 replacement" for the type set. This is a better date in choice AU and above, though, and AU-58 is often considered the "best value grade" for '96-O as mint state pieces get VERY expensive. I'll offer it here before I "do it eBay."

It's adequate for the grade, but not what I'd call PQ for the grade. It's almost fully lustrous and has a couple of hits on the obverse which keep it from being PQ for the grade. I looked at the recent Teletrade, Heritage and eBay history in deciding where to price this coin, and factored in the juice and relative quality to this one (some nicer, some about the same, some not as nice in NGC 58).

With that, I'm asking $275 postpaid but reasonable offers will be entertained. Please send PM if you're interested or want more information about the coin.

[EDIT to add: If you're not happy with the coin, send it back within seven days of receiving it for a full refund. (While not required, I'd appreciate it if you gave me a heads-up that you plan to return it.) The "clock" on the return privilege starts ticking on the day the USPS delivery confirmation indicates the package was delivered.]

imageimage

Comments