Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Crossing ANACS to PCGS..Early Commems...any advice?

I ripped a beauty Huguenot ANACS 64...looks just too sweet for a 64..nice fields, seems super clean, no nasty toning, but then again, lighting is a big factor, so........(when I get it in hand, I will know if it has a chance to up, but for now, will just be happy if it crosses) even if it crossed, it would be a rip for me, and I would be a happy camper. How does ANACS fare with crossing at PCGS with early commems? Anyone? Any opinion would be appreciated.
'My name is...... Shakezula, the mic rulah, the old schoola, you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.....'

Comments

• Options
    RGTRGT Posts: 508 ✭✭
    Was this the coin? I was watching that one but didn't follow through at the end. It looks like a nice one for a good price. If I didn't already have an NGC MS64 I would have raised the price a bit on that one.

I've got a few early commems in ANACS holders but I've never tried to cross them. For the most part they look pretty much dead on the right grade or maybe just a touch conservative. Those pics aren't big enough for me to tell about that one but I suspect it should cross at the same grade.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file