Michael always offers pretty coins.

NGC Pretty Morgan

peacockcoins

Comments

• ERER Posts: 7,345
    Good looking coinimage
  • darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    very nice! image
  • I sure like it as well. I just picked up what I feel is a nice Morgan off Ebay as well. I will post it in another thread those as to not hijack this one........congrats image
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Stretched it? You stole that coin. By the way, if you check out my thread about authentic bag toned Morgans, you can see exactly what I am talking about here:

• braddickbraddick Posts: 22,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric, I did, and I do. Your Thread inspired me to show off mine.

peacockcoins

• Oh my, she needs to shave.

Louis

<< <i>Oh my, she needs to shave. Louis >>

I know image... but soon enough it'll be "flipped in the holder" image

peacockcoins

• stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MBCOIN, also has what I feel some of the best and accurate pictures on ebay these days. He doesn't post here and toot his horn, and needs some credit where credit is due. That coin I have no doubt will look exactly like the image. Also, he's a no nonsense type of guy, and don't gouge you on shipping.
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My newp from the good 'ol boys at PQDollars!!

<< <i>MBCOIN, also has what I feel some of the best and accurate pictures on ebay these days. He doesn't post here and toot his horn, and needs some credit where credit is due. That coin I have no doubt will look exactly like the image. Also, he's a no nonsense type of guy, and don't gouge you on shipping. >>

I agree, on all counts.
    Michael used to post here, sometimes rather frequently. I'm sorry he stopped.

Each and every coin I've purchased from him do appear as photo'ed.

peacockcoins

• SandhawkSandhawk Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Hey Bajjerfan - image

imageimage

• ERER Posts: 7,345
    Keep posting more beautiful pics, guys.
    BAJJERFAN,imageimage

• That was a rip at $177. Sheesh. I should start buying on eBay again.
    www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295

<< <i>That was a rip at $177. Sheesh. I should start buying on eBay again. >>

Ebay has been ruined by all the quick buck artists. If you list a coin like that with a low start and no reserve, you usually take a beating. I have to hand it to Mike and some of the other guys that still have the nerve to put toners up there, I won't.

<< <i>

<< <i>That was a rip at $177. Sheesh. I should start buying on eBay again. >>

Ebay has been ruined by all the quick buck artists. If you list a coin like that with a low start and no reserve, you usually take a beating. I have to hand it to Mike and some of the other guys that still have the nerve to put toners up there, I won't. >>

As a little tidbit of trivia on this one: I placed a max bid just under $178.00 on this one and walked away, with about 43 minutes left in the auction. The underbidding placed a low bid, just pennies below mine. Had he bid, say $178.00, he'd have won. I usually try to snipe coins like this but couldn't wait the 43 minutes.

peacockcoins

• << <i> I know image... but soon enough it'll be "flipped in the holder" image >>

...and be given a STAR!

Nice coin indeed!
  • bestclser1bestclser1 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Pat,Nice catch.Still some very nice NT morgans on ebay and Mike,Dick,Steve,and some others always have nice ones.
    Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I usually try to snipe coins like this but couldn't wait the 43 minutes. >>

www.vrane.com one free snipe at a time no need to worry bout settin round waitin yu just setter n fergetter!!
  • Nice coin !!! Good price !!!image
    JRH
  • HEY !!! Get away from the toned Morgans !!!

• ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,759 ✭✭✭✭
    You did well.
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Very nice buy!

jim
  • It looks like you got a bargain!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file