Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Value Estimate What Do You Think?

Right now, this card is on eBay. The SMR for it is $285. It is currently at $450 with 9 hours to go.
Now, i have the Same card in a PSA 5, the SMR on that is $190. Because of the PSA 6 going for so much, do you think that will have an impact on the PSA 5's?

PSA 6 on eBay

My PSA 5

Comments

• Brian,

My recent research tells me that you should hold on to your Willis. That's a real nice 5. It is definitely the cornerstone of your set right now. My belief is that yours would also well outdistance SMR in a 5 grade.

I have recently picked up a few more cards to add to the Leach you sent me and hope to get them Registered either over the weekend or early next week.
    Looking forward to chatting up the set with you.
    RayBShotz
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Brian,

your example will always command over SMR.

Sweet example of a mid grade card.
    Good for you.
  • if you do decide to sell use that construction paper background, it makes the card on top very satisfying to look at.
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS BASKETBALL
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL
    LOS ANGELES DODGERS BASEBALL
    NEW YORK RANGERS HOCKEY
    DETRIOT LIONS FOOTBALL
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS BASKETBALL
  • I'm sure it would go above SMR also. I would rather have your 5, than that 6, honestly. The centering is much better, and gives it a little more eye appeal. Unless hard up for cash, i'd keep it, but don't sell while there is another one up now with a higher grade. It may go for less than you think, so wait until there is a worse 5 or something lower, which will make yours all the more wanted. Just my $.02.
    E