Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I'll be first.... Mr. positive with constructive postings, and bashing will be replaced with curious

I agree. Let's stick with coin FUN. Poor Anaconda vs. the world on justifying AT vs. NT. Nobody wins or loses. I love this forum becasue of all the homework on coins that gets done for me that I couldn't do myself, such as what is going on with EBAY listings. Maybe we need more coin pics. I have to figure out how to do it. Some of mine may surprise others on what i truly have to show!
The Accumulator - Dark Lloyd of the Sith

Comments

• Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    More coin pics!
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1826 AU Toned Capped Bust Half

imageimage

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345
    Lloyd, I know you have a few dollars laying around. Please post them pictures, will you.image
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    Stuart, that 1826 Busty SUCKS!!!! image

You know, one day I need to do a date run of those puppies in exactly that condition.....

BTW, Eric will be along to let you know that 1826 is AT. imageimageimage
  • Options
    Thanks MacCrimmon!! I'm kind of fond of that 1826 Bust Half, especially because it's got a slight PL extra "pop" to it. image

If you liked that one, perhaps you may also like this Seated Liberty Half purchased at the same time from the same dealer...

imageimage

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

• Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    i actually feel sorry more for folks like K6AZ than for anaconda, becuase he will just never "get it". anaconda, whether you like him or not, "gets it".

get it?

K S
  • Options
    Karl: Got It!! image

Stuart

• Options

<< <i>i actually feel sorry more for folks like K6AZ than for anaconda, becuase he will just never "get it". anaconda, whether you like him or not, "gets it".

get it?

K S >>

Anaconda is a good guy--the other is a different breed of cat IMO.
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think we have any bums, crooks or nitwits here on the boards. All
    of us sometimes have trouble seeing the forest for the trees and most of us will
    sometimes "not get it", but the folks here are mostly very knowledgeable in their
    areas of expertise. We're all here to learn so let's just have at it.
    Tempus fugit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file