Home Sports Talk
Options

The Angels are on FIRE!!!

5 in a row and Vladdy is hot as can be.

What I would like to see is the Angels and A's going into their season ending 3 game series tied. In that way the best out of 3 would win it with no 1 game playoff.

Comments

• Options
    The Angels are playing well when it counts most. Since the Rangers are now out of the playoffs, I wonder if they will even try in tomorrow's game vs. Anaheim. I thought Oakland would have this division wrapped up but lately they have been sucking worse than.………..I can't finish this analogy, I'll get banned.

Kudos to the Rangers for hanging in there longer than anyone thought they could.

Brian

• Options
    I agree. Hats off to Texas. They were very gutsy to the bitter end.
  • Options

<< <i> What I would like to see is the Angels and A's going into their season ending 3 game series tied. In that way the best out of 3 would win it with no 1 game playoff. >>

Well you got your wish. That is going to be one helluva series this weekend!

Brian
  • Options
    Yes!!!

Even better the Yanks put Boston out of their 1st place hallucinations misery.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The Rangers hung in there with NO pitching and one of their best players injured down the stretch! Let hope
    they make some moves in the offseason, a lineup like that doesn't stay together long!

I can't see how a team like the A's with a pitching staff like their's can't go further in the playoffs! They are the
    Cards of the AL.

JS
  • Options
    << can't see how a team like the A's with a pitching staff like their's can't go further in the playoffs! >>

Da Yankees own them, good pitching or not!!!