Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Ebay: Error coins listed***Ended*** More listed Soon***

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    ttt

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    ttt

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    I tried to pick up the 1910 s/s. I have the other rpm for that year in similar condition.
  • Options
    rottnrogrottnrog Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I don't see a single error, all I see is varieties!!!

• Options
    Well, what do you know? I won one of your auctions.
    I've already paid, so I look forward to receiving the coin.
    Thanks
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
    Forbid it, Almighty God!
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
    ~PATRICK HENRY~
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought an undergraded ANACS MS61 Walker half from Bunker off eBay.

Bunker wholeheartedly gets the

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.