Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Looking for those hard to find items??

Vintage Invitational

Starting September 27th, the NAXCOM Vintage Invitational will match the top 32 vintage dealers in the country to compete for the title of Vintage Dealer of the Year and a cash prize of $10,000. Second place finishers will receive $2,500, Third place $500 and Fourth Place $500.

HERE’S HOW IT WILL WORK:
Two (2) Vintage dealers will compete each week with the dealer that has the highest gross dollars in sales proceeding on to the next round. This continues each week with one dealer eliminated each week until there is only one dealer left. That dealer will be crowned Vintage Dealer of the Year!

VINTAGE BUYERS:
This contest means that the TOP VINTAGE DEALERS in the country will be listing their best Vintage items at their best prices, giving you an incredible opportunity to pick up Vintage items at great prices. In addition, the top vintage buyer throughout this contest will be rewarded with a $1000 grand prize.

Naxcom will track purchases from buyers throughout the contest. Consumers may purchase from any dealer in the contest and credits will accrue. The Vintage Buyer that has the most purchases throughout the contest is declared the winner.

Link to details

This is a great chance for player set collectors to find some of those rarer cards that they need to move up on the list. Hope to see other people buying and selling during this promotion. I know I will.

Enjoy

Henry
Looking for:
1957 Topps 271, 343
1934 Goudey

Comments

• Options
    Pretty darn creative. I wonder where Naxcom gets the cash for promos like this, I can't imagine it's all from card listing fees? There's a few entries that I hope will get upset early. Anyone want to start a Tourney pool? image
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin
  • Options
    Who would you like to see upset?
    http://sportscardsheriff.com has over 8900 members and over 35,000 documented trades. Check it out if you have not already.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    Goodwin. I've never experienced anything closely resembling customer service from him. At trade shows, he has been impolite, disinterested, and snobby (IMO). His prices are absurdly high (IMO...1957 Topps G. Baker variation on his table at the fort, PSA 5, price $1,500...PSA 6 is for sale every day on eBay from Wayne Varner for $550 with nobody biting). I'm not sure who he sells to; must be somebody buying his overpriced stuff. I'm not saying he doesn't have quality stuff, he probably does. It's the whole package I'm dissatisfied with.