Home Sports Talk

EAGLES FANS YOU READY???

BATTLE OF FIRST PLACE COMING MONDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 15TH! COWBOYS MIGHT WIN UGLY BUT THEY WIN! IT WILL HAPPEN ALL YEAR. JUST REMEMBER ITS YOUR NIGHTMARE! DALLAS OWNS THE EAST ALWAYS HAVE MOST SUPERBOWL'S!!!

YOU GUYS HERE THAT WHOOO HOOOO HERE COMES THE TRAIN!!!!!! BOYS KNOCKING ON FIRST PLACE BABY!

Comments

• kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    1420 SOFLPHILLFAN??

WHERE YOU GUYS AT STEVE K??? SCARED?? I UNDERSTAND 5 RINGS VS. NONE WOULD MAKE A GIRL(MCNABB) SCARED ANYDAY. DO YOU WANT US TO PLAY DEAD? JUST WONDERING? CANT WAIT TILL ALL 3 OF YOU GUYS WEAR THE STAR IN YOUR POST!! NOV 15TH MONDAY BABY! PREPARE TO HAND FIRST PLACE TO THE BOYS!
  • hey Kuhl , you must have some beers in ya my man, huh ? Your all hyped up tonight image
    yep you know it!!! but im ready for these birds man!!! just when they think they running the table and all is easy!! BAM BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!!! BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!! WHOO HOO YOU HEAR THAT?????????HERE COMES THE TRAIN BABY!!!! IGGLES GOING DOWN!!
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭

Now that is what I call SMACK

keep dreamin
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Um, ok. Being able to beat old man Gibbs on a trick play doesn't suddenly mean you can hang with the NFL elite ... unless they talk Dorsett out of retirement, your run game is non-existent. And the moment the Girls play a decent secondary, you'll see where the "air attack" led by Vincenzo goes ...

The NFC East is all about the wild card is you are a DAL/WAS/NYG fan ...
  • aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    It certainly is an intriguing match up. The Cowboys will blitz the heck out of the Eagles like they did in the first meeting last year and like the Patriots did. However, in the second meeting McNab had few problems with the blitz. Perhaps Dallas biggest problem will be limiting their turnovers, which will kill them against the Eagles.
  • lmao is testaverde and Meshawn there best players? LMAO...GOOD LUCK...the eagles will stop the cowboys. Last time they had a good season was aikman and smiths glory days! It's only time before meshawn blows it up for that team. JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN BALL...and watch me drop it.
    lol...a cowboys fan talking smack...most hillarious thing I seen all day.
    Real recognize REAL

• Da&* Kmann did you enter a 12 step program today after that B'weiser induced rant?

Sorry to hear that the Cowflop fans have severely lowered their standards.

Time was if they won by only three points, didn't get close to 300 yards total offense, and almost lost the game in the last seconds, people would be reenacting November 63 in downtown Dallas the next day.

I guess this is what happens when your team becomes destined for mediocrity.

They don't stand a chance against the Eagles, but thanks for the entertainment.
  • Not a chance ?

• Jeezu k'mann, I see you yakked it up on another thread too.

Did you lose your dinner before it was all over?

Your Cowpunchers and Joe Stalin's Sucanners are going to be playing for the first draft pick before the end of November.
  • And so another board member lapses into a one week wonder stupor not realizing games and seasons are won/lost by all that precedes it.

The Cowgirls don't have a snowball's chance in double hockey stickville ( HE** )to win a game over a mature DEEP team like the Eagles....I'd say dream on Kuhlmann, but you already have a Met's logo as your icon which speaks for itself.

When the time comes, I'll be first in line to take your action image

Its ok to talk smack about football. but come on man lay of me mets!! ihave suffered for 2 long years now!!

Little bit of a headache today!! good thing boys only play once a week! LOL

My wager still stands all you guys will be posting with a nice dallas pic in your sig line!
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The real question is: will philly fan STILL be saying how great their team is when they make the playoffs for
    the umpteen time and then choke down the stretch?? McNad and Reid ARE NOT WINNERS! How many times
    to I have to say that? 13-3, 14-2, it doesn't matter if you can't reach out and grab the ring! I don't care
    if it was 1979 and the 4 year old bucs took it too you or in 2003 when the panthers wasted you , the
    Eagles are still losers!

Ill have to admit, they have good solid fans here, 1420 being one of the best, but what is going to happen
    to these "new fans" when the wheels start to fall off, TO gets injured, or heaven forbid, they choke in the
    NFC Championship game again?

Am I the only one who thinks all these wins by the Eagles are only a build up to another choke against an
    NFC South team in the NFC Championship game?

With that said, I can see Vinny putting up 400 passing in this game!

JS

PS Key is STILL a waste!
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Eagles, I take it “one game at a time.” It’s okay to look ahead at the Eagles - Cowboys game, but I’m just focusing in on this Sunday. Eagles versus Bears. On paper the game looks like a blowout for the Eagles. Lovie Smith is a rookie head coach. Their starting quarterback, Rex Grossman, was injured last Sunday and out for the season. The backup quarterback, Quinn, seems terrible although he has been in the NFL for a number of years. The Bears also have a bunch of other key player injuries with not much depth behind them. All of this is what worries me. The Eagles are on a roll right now and may take this inferior Bears team too lightly.

As many of you know, in football whenever there is an injury to a very key player such as a quarterback, the rest of the team gets an adrenaline rush from this and steps up. You also see this in basketball when a starting center goes down. For a few games after the injury the rest of the team usually plays better than before. But that extra adrenaline can never be sustained. After a few games, the adrenaline gets back to normal and the realities of losing sets in because of lack of talent. The Eagles will find a way to win this Sunday but it should be a very close, hard fought game.

Eagles 22
    Bears 17
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    oh no, i just got an AJ Feely flashback! Have they broken him in half yet down in Miami or is the other
    Dan Marino still starting?

The bears suck, sure they beat the Pack, but we saw what kind of glass D they have this past week, the
    bears suck and you all know it, you have a pasty schedule but thats ok, you will be exposed. I would
    love to see the cowgirls do it because we would have all types of smack flying here, but you know it
    will happen and then it will happen again in the playoffs....it is your destiny luke.

JS
  • The Boys will beat the Sheagles. Last year the Boys split with the Sheagles and this year we sweep. Go Cowboys!!! image
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    you are nuts ...

the sheagles - wooooooooooooo, good one
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
    sheagles lol

• << <i>The real question is: will philly fan STILL be saying how great their team is when they make the playoffs for
    the umpteen time and then choke down the stretch?? McNad and Reid ARE NOT WINNERS! >>

How can you keep spewing this crap with a straight face? You keep relying on the past to justify your view of the future - no wonder you still think the Bucs are a good team. The 2004 Eagles ARE a great team, period - any truly objective football fan with even a rudimentary understanding of the game would acknowledge as much. You keep trying to find excuses for why they aren't "great" - what are you gonna do if they seal the deal this year - talk about how one ring doesn't mean anything? Talk about how they got lucky and didn't earn it? Talk about how only the truly great teams go back-to-back? At some point, you need to acknowledge basic facts. Do the last three years hurt in the end as a fan? Damn straight. But I'd never for a second entertain the idea that the Eagles aren't a great team - especially when they've gotten even better during the off-season.

I'd rather have consistent greatness with the occasional shot at ultimate glory, than deal with a one-year-wonder who couldn't even make the playoffs 12 months later ...

P.S. Reid already *has* a SB ring, so apparently he knows something about winning.