Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

sniping programs

is there a free one to use? i'd like to try one out to see how they work before spending $$ on one. i think there was a post for this some time ago. does anyone have a link to the old thread?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06

Comments

• Options
    ld_ferg,

I had always entered my bids manually but Virtualizard recently introduced me to
    Just Snipe recently. They give you 5 free snipes a week, resetting on Friday mornings. If you like the service and find yourself needing more snipes, I think it is $5 a month for unlimited snipes.
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    What ZM says is correct, I have been trying out Justsnipe the last couple of weeks using the free snipes. My snipe program has been esnipe for the last couple years . I haven't decided whether or not to make a complete change yet. esnipe is not free but I believe you get a few freebies when you sign up.....a trial offer.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    JustSnipe is great. I use it almost exclusively, but if I need more than 5 snipes in a week, I use AuctionStealer, which gives you 3 free snipes a week.
  • Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    phantombidder is nice, they give you 2 weeks free, then you buy your snipes after that for like $6 for 10

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    thanks. i appreciate the info.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06