Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

A Proud Day For Me: Kennedy's In Registry!

I am extremely happy and proud today that I have now listed my Kennedy Halves in the PCGS Registry. I have started set's in both Proof and Circulation Strikes. I only have one coin in each right now but will be submitting "Raw" coins in the very near future to add to these set's. I would like to thank Russ and John G. III, goose3, with their advice and coins for these sets. I'm #148 in the Proof Registry and #23 in Circulation Strikes. I know it's only one coin each but it's a start and I'm Happy. Thanks All, Lee

Comments

• Options
    RRRR Posts: 627 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on starting the registry sets, Lee.
    Have fun!

RR
    <html />
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Clearly, you are a collector of excellent breeding and sophisticated tastes. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Gratz, and welcome to the registry asylum.
  • Options
    leeg welcome to the world of Kennedy collectors. No other series in IMHO beats a Kennedy.
    Stacy

Sleep well tonight for the 82nd Airborne Division is on point for the nation.
    AIRBORNE!
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kennedys are cool and raw coins are cool.

Best of luck.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    Lee
    You know that little voice you've been hearing lately; it's saying, Roosies,Roosies.
    Welcome to registry fever! I credit the PCGS registry with my renewed love of collecting. I've been a collector for the past 30 years but the last four have been amazing! Every move up the ladder is awesome and every move back is painful. But even the painful moves provide a little spark to keep life interesting. Welcome to the addiction, er, I mean club.
    Ron
  • Options
    "Clearly, you are a collector of excellent breeding and sophisticated tastes"...
    For sure you forgot to say : "like all the others guys that loved Kennedys"image

Lee,
    Welcome to the club!!!

Edson
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Got both sets and will probably be knocking heads trying to upgrade. But that's part of the fun.
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    LindeDad,
    I agree with you 100%. I think I'm going to build my set "The old fashioned way". Buy Raw and submit to PCGS. As my grading skills improve so will the quality of my Kennedy Sets. The joy is in the search! Appreciate everyones comments and support here! Lee