Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Lost and Found

I was following a thread by jtls67 who purchased a Mantle RC for 9 grand and can't find it. Has it been moved?
Or did I dream this up? Just curious?
Stone
Mike

Comments

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for that myself. I can't find it either. Perhaps we should create another one. I feel for that guy and hope he does something. I gave him my 2 cents on how to procede.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I was looking for that myself. >>

DG
    I would have thought more people might want to know what happened to the thread and who was responsible for it being pulled. It seemed like there was an inquiry and if one of the people requested it be pulled - you would think there would be a notification to that fact?

For those curious - where is jtls67? He reported buying a 51B PSA 8 Mantle for 9K via certified check and 50 bucks for ship/handling/insur. Card never came and selled who I can't remember the name of the company - said he forgot to insure it - yeah right - like everyone ships cards with an SMR of 18K and forgets to properly dispose of it! Don't ya just love having your intelligence insulted?
    The last thing I remember is the fact that he said that someone on this board has a 'handle' that resembled the name of the owner of the company who showed "special"interest in his post and preferred they have a "PM" consultation - so...what happened?
    Inquiring minds would like to know....
    your friend
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    wlf3 or something to that effect was the name of the poster that said the name sounds familar etc,,,,,,,,

id lik to no what is goin on as well

Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>wlf3 or something to that effect >>

That was it Steve
    His post history only goes back to Sep 19th now - and I know he has posted since then - is he gone?
    Is jtls gone? Are we on Candid Camera?

Stone
    Mike
  • Options
    Allen Funt and the ever popular Durward (or Durwood) Kirby.

I remember watching him on TV in the 60's and wondering what he ever did to become famous.
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    Should we all start a new thread titled "jtls67 and his lost 1951 Mantle"

That would make it clear what the thread is all about and might get the attention of jtls67 too.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options

<< <i>I was following a thread by jtls67 who purchased a Mantle RC for 9 grand and can't find it. Has it been moved? >>

Took me a while to figure out what was lost, the card or the thread. Now I'm thinking it was both?!?

• Options

<< <i>Took me a while to figure out what was lost, the card or the thread. Now I'm thinking it was both?!? >>

Mike