Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

psa 9 to psa 10...is it possible?

has anyone ever had their card upgraded from psa 9 to psa 10 after a review?

bobby
Bob

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>has anyone ever had their card upgraded from psa 9 to psa 10 after a review?

bobby >>

Bobby - your chances are significantly improved if you crack the card out and resubmit.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Bobby - your chances are significantly improved if you crack the card out and resubmit. >>

Trur! But any damage caused by re-cracking the holder and handling, may reduce the grade too!...jay
  • Options
    Just this month I had a SGC 96 cross to a PSA 10! I even left it in the SGC holder! Very CRAZY. Also, it was the older style SGC flip.

Chad
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I submitted 7 or 8 examples of the same non-sports card, all PSA-9, in the holders for regrade about two years ago. Two came back PSA-10. It's the only time I've tried.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    If it weren't possible, many of the big-time PSA dealers would not be doing nearly as well.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."