Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1978 - 1983 Kellogg's - Huge Lot for Sale or Trade

EDITED: The link below now opens a revised spreadsheet that summarizes the 300-something cards I now have. All of these cards are in very nice condition, averaging around near mint, there shouldn't be any worse than ex-mint and there are quite a few better than near mint. PM if you are interested in any or all.

I am selling a large stock of Kellogg's baseball cards, 1978 to 1983, 915 cards in all. I haven't studied each card in great detail but the vast majority appear to be in NM-MT and Mint condition. I have inclued a link below to a spreadsheet listing how many of each card I have. With the notable exception that there is not a single Nolan Ryan card in the entire lot, there are a great number of HOF and star cards as well as relative commons. The 1980 cards are 3 cards shy (2 Ryans and 1 Brett) of two complete sets, with about 150 more left over.

I am not sure how best to go about selling these on ebay, so I thought I would give first crack to any Kellogg's collectors or dealers on the boards. PM me with an offer on all or any part of the lot; prefer cash, but will consider trades for vintage (1972 or earlier) cards in ex or better condition, graded or ungraded.

Kellogg's Spreadsheet
This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.

Comments

• Options
    Big D...

Please email me with a list. Your spread sheet won't open for me. I just need the quanity of each year...

Thanks.

Larry

emards4457@msn.com
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Steve,
    Do you have an updated version of your spreadsheet? Or is your current eBay auction the last of these cards? Just curious, as I need about 30 cards from those years.
    Thanks
    James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cards on ebay are actually the lower condition (mostly EX or EX-MT) cards from the original lot. As I said in my original post, I hadn't studied each card in great detail; well, now I have and the lot does not have nearly as many NM-MT cards as I thought it did at first glance. I haven't updated the spreadsheet (not sure if I will) but please let me know what cards you need (PM) - if I still have them they ARE in very nice condition (at least EX-MT, most around NRMT, quite a few better).

And a public acknowledgement to King Kellogg, who went way beyond the call of duty in teaching me what to look for when grading these cards - thanks again!
  • Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt (for the last time, I promise) since I revised the spreadsheet