Home Sports Talk
Options

Randy Moss scores two touchdowns today, and the buc's offense still hasn't hasn't tasted the endzone

Vikings are 2-1, in a little while the buc's will be 0-3, and the offense will probably still be without a TD. Yikes! This Tampa team is in trouble.

Bears can beat the Packers at home, but don't come into Moss's house and expect a win. Enjoy the loss Lovie! We've got another one coming for you soon enough!image
Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!

Comments

• Options
    bucs fighting for the #1 pick =)

GO VIKES!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Thomas Jones looked like Tony Dorsett against your D! Congrats on taking the Bears down to the wire at
    home! LOL You all really are pretenders!

JS
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Refs handed the Vikes that win on a silver platter.

The phantom tipped pass that wiped out a pass intereference call.

The offsides on the 2-point conversion that wasn't called (are you kidding me, he was 5 yards upfield!).

The Vikes D hasn't impressed anyone this year (least of all me), and Daunte needs to learn how to hold onto the ball. I heard a radio interview where Moss said they were clearly the superior team against the Eagles. Uhm...who won that game again?

Anyways, look for the Vikes to choke in their typical ways this season....the team has a history of choking (how many super bowl losses does it take for the franchise to realize it's just not gonna win one?)

Interesting fact: only one team lost to all 4 of the 4-12 teams last year. I'll give you 2 guesses, but you'll only need one!
  • Options
    We're 2-1 and the vikes are pretenders? What is are the Buc's, oh thats right, 0-3. Now lets try this again, which team is the bigger pretender. And the Vikings could have easily scored again today but they took a knee at the end to avoid further humiliation of the Bears.

Could the Buc's beat the Bears, Nope! Just think Stalin, if our teams keep this pace up the Vikings would be 11-5 and the buc's would be 0-16, but they're right where they want to be I'll bet, isn't that what you said last year when they also sucked?

Buc's = pretenders!

Hey, on the bright side though, they scored an offensive touchdown!image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    My sig tells it all =)

GO VIKES!