Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

OT- Saying goodbye to birthday posts.....

I'm sorry to say that I am going to be giving up doing the birthday posts on here as of the first of the month. It has been fun for me, and I hope those I wished it to enjoyed it. Unfortunately the board isn't what it used to be when I started doing it 3 years ago, and most of the people on my list don't come on here much if at all anymore. There are too many fly-by-nights on now, and too hard to try and keep it up any longer. To those of you that are on my trading site from here, rest assured that I will remember you on there, lol. I don't come on here very much anymore except to check my pm's, so if you need to get ahold of me for some reason, you can either pm me, or catch me at Highlight Reel Trading... Take care y'all!!
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• Options
    It's too bad, but I understand where your coming from. Thanks for doing this and trying to add value to these boards. Good luck on HTR.
  • Options
    your absolutely right. I think that you went above and beyond do that on a daily basis--you deserve alot of credit.
    I also agree with you this board is becoming only an advertisement for EBay auction.

thanks again for you hard work
    http://www.freewebs.com/hermessportscards/

purchased from Ref: thematrix31, zbarr, xxchamp34xx, baljitgill, qyntelwoods24,joebenson, joestalin
  • Options
    Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words....image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading