Home Sports Talk
Options

How long before USC Gets Beat?

You have 2 think a team who let stanford score 28 in the first half is going to lose pretty soon! I'm sure cal is just licking their chops! USC plays cupcakes and they still almost got beat!
PRETENDERS
Real recognize REAL

Comments

• Options
    They play Cal at USC. I got Cal+15, but USC probably wins. I just hope that two teams with tougher schedules win out so even if USC does win out, their cupcake schedule bites them in the ass BCS-wise.

BTW, nice sig!
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    I dunno, but not as long as it took FSU to get beat.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    FSU played a harder schedule in one game than USC has the last three years! Pretenders always go
    down hard. When you finally lose, they should pull you all out of the top 20!

JS

USC= U Schedule Cupcakes!

make note
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    my god i am now a fsu fan!!! bury me next to those panties!!
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    I'll admit that Miami-FSU was a helluva way to start the season, but USC's schedule is not that different from any of the other top teams. And the PAC-10 stacks up pretty well against just about any other major conference.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    indeed JS...they will be exposed soon. Just watch!
    this is sucha joke. If they make the title game I'm going to puke.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Play in the SEC!! FSU couldnt handle that competition! wow they have duke wake forest g tech maryland north carolina coming up?????

give me a break! SEC football is a totally different league!
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Pretenders?

Hmm National Champion last year, undefeated this year.

How exactly is FSU's schedule that much harder?

2003:
    FSU played #24, #17, and #9 twice (miami). Lost both times to Miami, won against #24 and #17. USC played #14 and #4, and won them both. This year, FSU has already lost to Miami (big surprise there, Miami OWNS Florida State.)

This year, it's far too early in the season to see who's who. But the #1 is #1 until they are knocked off. Next week will be a big challenge for them. I'd suspect that today's game was the perfect example of 'looking past' a team....they were looking forward to next week, and almost got knocked off. Halftime comes, adjustments made, and the defense holds Stanford to 36 yards in the second half.

I love all these naysayers...just gives more fuel to USC's fire.

• Options
    axtell if you don't think USC runs through a cupcake schedule then your crazy. The toughest team they face is cal! who wasn't even ranked till last season. It's ok, they will fall and fall hard. Reggie Bush is the biggest joke alive. He can't touch LBook or Washington.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Well if the schedule was such an issue, then they wouldn't be ranked #1 now would they?

Just admit your team isn't #1, can't beat Miami, and you have serious jealousy issues to deal with.
  • Options
    Soon - I'd say within the month.