Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1984 Topps Football

Hi ALL,

I am currently working on UPGRADING a 1984 topps football set. I have elway and marino in psa 9 and though id buy a set without those cards and then upgrade. So far out of the 394 cards i bought i believe id like to upgrade 157 of them!!! Most are due to poor centering....and a few due to creases...corners im lookin for nm-nmmt. If you can assist...i have a notepad file with all the numbers im looking to upgrade...please let me know!!

ps- MR MILLER has been helping out, but i dont want to just use him as my only source....ill be working him to death!! Please let me know if you can assist!!

Lothar52

Comments

• Options
    I have an opened rack pack box with all of the cards available.

I have sold off some of the Marino and Elways, but the rest are up for grabs.

I also have several rack packs still unopened with Marino and Elway showing along with the Marino Blue Glossy.

Email me for details.

sterl@comcast.net
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    how much we talkin about for the commons??

loth
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Hey Ryan, glad I could help with your 84 needs. I will check into the others when I open your email with the list.
    Good Luck,
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    bob, there are QUITE A FEW!!! When i went though the whole set under a light I realized that this was NOT the set i thought i had bought...wow....i was told it came from vending and there were some with wax stains on the back....obviously a lie

at any rate...let me know what you can do...some are so bad id basically take anything your willing to send my way...also...the marino instant replay...DIDNT EVEN GET ONE....a missing card...let me know!

Ryan Lothar52

ps- i went through my 86 topps set....there are only 4-5 to upgrade!!! one is a giants guy who is an offensive lineman....its the only ugly card i have in the set...do u have any 86 topps commons by chance?

Ryan again
  • Options
    I also have a box of 86 commons straight from rack packs (no gun).

Send me a list of both sets?
  • Options
    ill let u know
  • Options
    I have both boxes (the 1984 Topps Football and the 1986 Topps Football) out now, so send me a wish list and we can bicker about prices after I know what and how many cards you need that I actually have available.

sterl@comcast.net
  • Options
    did you ever get my wishlist??