Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

New Topps Retired Baseball

Anybody break this stuff yet. I picked up an Earl Weaver auto on ebay for about $5 just to see what there like. Got it today and really like the card. Love that the auto is encased by topps. Just checking on ebay to see who signed for this set, and I see some fresh auto's you don't see that much of the likes of Straw, Canseco (in sweet old school yellow A's unny). Some of the big names seem to go for decent coin, with people mentioning of short printed auto's from Yount and Brooks Robinson ???(one's I would want). Just curious to see what anybody's take is on this stuff.

Comments

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    This product was hot last year as it included a good selection of players in good quantity. This year topps
    sat on their butts and delivered a bad product, they loaded it up with nobodies.

As far as Brooks Robinson he signs a lot and shouldn't be a short print, there are plenty of Baltimore players
    if that is what you are looking for. I suggest that you check the back of the box to see which cards are
    short printed. Group A are the tough ones, Roy Face is the most plentiful

Good Luck
    Kevin
  • I did come across an auction for a Doc Gooden auto card from this set. Is this one of his few auto insert cards......