Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Anyone know where Lloyd is hiding?

Web site is down and hasn't posted here in quite a while.

Comments

• Options
    newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭
    He seems to be among the missing. And while we're on that subject, whatever happened to Dimitri?
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Dimitri is alive and well, I'm happy to report. His posts can be found under the new handle "syraq" and I do believe that sometimes he answers himself with his old account SYRACUSIAN.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options

<< <i>Dimitri is alive and well, I'm happy to report. His posts can be found under the new handle "syraq" and I do believe that sometimes he answers himself with his old account SYRACUSIAN.

imageimageimage >>

Oh, so that's who Syraq is. image This must have happened while I was in Europe.
  • Options
    Strange things can happen to a person when you're in Europe. Just ask Syraq!!! I've lived in Europe for about 14 years; look what happened to me.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    I went to London to pick up my wife and then went to Greece for a week. I tried to get in touch with Dimitri, but didn't know I was communicating with the wrong ID. image
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had a few dealing with Lloyd over the past month or so. All have been from his eBay store or auction.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Chuck, I hope you had a nice time. I stayed in Athens this August to watch the Olympics live, then I took some holidays in September.

Jester, glad to see that you're regularly following the forum events. image

I recently bought a coin from Lloyd, posted in the weekend picture thread.
    Dimitri

DPOTD-1
  • Options

<< <i>Strange things can happen to a person when you're in Europe. Just ask Syraq!!! I've lived in Europe for about 14 years; look what happened to me.

imageimageimage >>

24 and counting imageimage
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options
    Here's the coin from Lloyd. Described as choice BU rainbow. Philip, it's my birthyear, can you count? image

imageimage
    Dimitri

DPOTD-1
  • Options
    I don't get here as much as I would like and can't keep track of such things.
    So many coins, so little money!
    Ebay name: bhil3
  • Options
    Dimitri, thanks; I'm doing my best, until I get a broadband connection at home. Then I hope to offer some new Challenges and not just re-hashing the old ones (that don't seem to be garnering very much interest).

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    Well, we're better off without them anyway.

You know how much we miss them. How's that Iron Curtain doing? Pulling down the last bits of it yourself? image
    Dimitri

DPOTD-1
  • Options

<< <i>Here's the coin from Lloyd. Described as choice BU rainbow. Philip, it's my birthyear, can you count? image

imageimage >>

Math in high school was not that advanced! image
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options

<< <i>Here's the coin from Lloyd. Described as choice BU rainbow. Philip, it's my birthyear, can you count? image

imageimage >>

Beautiful coin! I love those Portuguese colonial issues. image
  • Options
    Lloyd has 450 coins listed this week. image He must be a busy fella!
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders