Home Sports Talk
Options

The Official Cowboys slap Skins Thread!!!

Thats right i said it!!!! Cowboys will smack the skins around again monday night making it like 13-14!!! Parcells will own Gibbs as usual!
2-1 going into the bye week. get woodson back on defense. ANY ONE HEAR THAT???? WHOO HOOO HERE COMES THE TRAIN BABY!!! COWBOYS GOING TO WIN DIVISION!!!

Enter all eagles fans LOL

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    So you waited for Ramsey to get back in the game before you came out and predicted this? I thought a
    true Cowgirl's fan would have this one circled on this calendar as soon as it was set in stone. By my
    calculations you are waiting until 3 days before to tell us this? Were you waiting for the Redskin injury
    report first or did you just forget to post?

LOL

and I guess you are going to tell us that Vinny is going to throw for 400 yards too?

JS
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    If Vinny does throw for 400 yards would it really be a reach?? 677 yards in 2 games against 2 so called good d's! Big deal if ramsey is starting! didnt know there was much of a difference between an aging brunell and ramsey??

Dont you have enough worries being 0-2 and headed to oakland to play the raiders? john gruden won the superbowl!! but he might as well hand that lombardi over to tony dungy!! Cowboys will win more games then the bucks this year. you want to wager on that?

• Options
    Joe just for you!!

Brunell's hamstring injury improves quicker than expected
    Sept. 25, 2004
    SportsLine.com wire reports

ASHBURN, Va. -- Quarterback Mark Brunell will start for the Washington Redskins on Monday night against the Dallas Cowboys, having recovered sufficiently from a strained hamstring.

Brunell was injured in the third quarter of the Redskins' 20-14 loss to the New York Giants last week and at first was doubtful for the Cowboys game. The hamstring improved quicker than expected, however, and Brunell was back in pads on Friday.

He took most of the snaps in practice Saturday, and coach Joe Gibbs announced his decision after the practice. Brunell said the hamstring had improved every day.

The decision means that Patrick Ramsey will miss the chance for his first start of this season.

I still stand by my prediction!!
  • Options
    As long as the Boys shut down Portis early and take him out of the game, then they can get after the whoever they have at Qb. With Arrington out that could open up the middle for the RB'S and TE'S. Either way the Boys will be 2-1 going into the bye week.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    JOE YOU HERE?? YOUR BOY BRUNELL PLAYED STILL LOST!!! WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW? THAT RIGHT YOU HEAR IT!!! PUT YOUR EARS ON THE TRACKS!! THIS INCLUDES YOU IGGLES FANS! HERE COMES THE TRAIN BABY WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOYS BE IN FIRST ON NOV 15TH AFTER MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL WHEN THEY WHIP THE BIRDS!!

NOW BEING SERIOUS WOW WE 2-1 AND ESCAPED WITH THAT ONE!

!!
  • Options
    Guys are still making dumb mistakes. Wiley almost cost the game with that penalty. Was Newman getting beat all game or was it my imagination ? A win is still a win and i also won some $ on it. Nice weekend for me . 4 out of 5

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !
  • Options
    KOBECOLLECTOR

WIN IS A WIN UGLY OR NOT!! I DONT THINK NEWMAN WAS GETTING BEAT HE JUST GOT LAZY ON THAT TD! MAN IS PARCELLS GONNA WHIP HIM ABOUT THAT!!! WHICH IS AWESOME BC HE NEEDS IT! DONT GET LAZY ON A PLAY BOY HE HAD HIM COVERED AND STOPOPED! WOODY COMES BACK AFTER THE BY!E!

WHERE THE BUCS AT? OHH YEAH 0-3 NEVERMIND! IGGLES WATCH OUT!
  • Options
    Yea Newman has been getting beat like a drum lately. I thought he was suppose to be fast? It seams like he is playing catch up a lot. At least they won! Oh yea didn't the Skin's have the # 1 Defense?
  • Options
    JUST HAD TO ADD THIS!! REDSKINS FANS !! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! 13 OF 14!! GIVE UP BOYS OWN YOUR SORRY A$$ES!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    redskin fan has been gone since week one, you won't find them here, actually it is hard to find fans
    here whose team didn't win that week..funny thing..bandwagon jumpin.....urrrr fair weather fa....urrr
    some poeple.

Why don't you just save the forum room, edit the title of this thread to slap Eagles Thread! Is the game in
    big D?

Thanks
    JS
  • Options
    How do you edit a thread? bc iggles are headed for doom vs boys!!! They know it!! This can be the official boys smack birds thread!! we win ugly but we win!! you hear that put your ears on the tracks!! whooo hooo here comes the train! gdlcards.com
  • Options
    I dont know about the Cowboy's slapping the Redskin's around, But the referee's sure did.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I agree - tough calls, especially the call against Glenn in the end zone. Were it not for that, the Skins would have prevailed.
  • Options
    The calls were bad both way. No just for the Cowboys.