Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Would like to swap 2-3 rolls of Keelboat nickels "D" mint for same amount "P" mi

Was in coin swaps, etc, forum....now adding here:

I have these in the bank rolls (Bank of America) and not broken out.
I have gotten some extras as I would like to swap for some original bank rolled (BU) Philly mint keelboat nickels as well.

No "cash" exchanged...just the nickels. I am not asking for money nor will I pay. I just want a straight up exchange.

Anyone have them and willing to do it?

Ron

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Sure PM me.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sure PM me. >>

Umm....thomas.....since you are harassing me in posts and threads...and now you are TTTing threads in the BST that are long over, don't you think that is unfair to others?
    First off, you are depriving other people of being on the first page in the BST.

You are also creating possible angst for them if you TTT something that I WAS selling and no longer have (if they miss the date stamp from my post and only see yours) or if they want to sell something I was looking for.

I know you think you are being funny, but can you keep your vendetta against me confined to the Open Forum please? That way others don't have to suffer from it.
    I know you have carried it into the US Coin Forum as well, and that is your perogative, but at least have the decency to others, since you don't have it to me, to not TTT old threads in the BST forum just to have your little potshots at me.
    I don't mind the hatred you show me, or the attacks, I would just ask that you put them in a forum like the OF where that goes on and not somewhere like here where you can affect other members so negatively.

Thank you

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment