Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Vintage commons question

I sent in 30 TALL BOYS of 1965 Football with the vintage common special. What have the turnovers been like? Anyone have any results? They recieved my sub on 9-1
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
  • Options
    This is not much help....but maybe call them? No vintage special in Sept, so maybe a mess-up on the postmark? Also, when I read the submission forms, I am always confused on the fine print about tall boys....even more reason to call. Best regards and good luck.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    I sent in a 65 Topps football tall boy order and they received it on 8/2/04. If my math is right ... 45 business days (plus show days) would be right around the 2nd of October. So I've got another week before the deadline hits for these. I've sent in 2 other "normal" orders since then, and both have been graded and returned.

I've never had an order take this long, but I've heard others mention the Tallboys seem to take longer. My first batch of Tallboys only took about 3 1/2 weeks so I guess it's just the luck of the draw.

It is frustrating having to wait 2 months for grades to post .... but the submission form does say "45 business days" ... so I can't really complain.

Until day 46 comes along! image

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi shoulda. Did you ever get your grades back? And were you happy with them? Could you post them for me? Thanks
    Derek