Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Turnaround Time for Ticket Grading Poor?

Just wanted to check with any other folks who have sent tickets in for grading. On August 10th I sent 6 2002 World Series tickets and 2 tickets from Greg Maddux's 300th win in for grading.

PSA logged the items in on August 12th. To date, no grades. I know that they say the policy is "approximately 30 days" but this seems a little odd to me since I see other posts about the rapid grading of cards submitted.

Has anyone else had any experiences, good, bad or indifferent with this?

Thanks.
Chuck

Comments

• Options
    I recently had a Ticket submission received 7/8 and the grades were posted 8/30. I had 2002 World Series tickets on my submission also.
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better
  • Options
    My last submission took right around the 45 day mark.
  • Options
    Here-here! Dropped mine off at the National, still haven't got it.
    Their ticket grader is on a sabatical.
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    Just Curious - Are you guys that are submitting tickets happy with your grades? Are they consistent? I have a lot of tickets, but the grading prices keep holding me back.
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    Can't say that I'm all that happy with the consistency, though I don't really care about it.

However, I do like having them encased for display purposes and I'm already used to seeing the PSA holders.
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    It is a great way to display tickets. I'll send a few in eventually.
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    I agree with onegaucho. The only reason I did it was because of the special and to preserve the tickets for handling and display.
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better