Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How long have you had your set on the registry

How long ?

Were you the first one to register the set ?

Comments

• Options
    A few weeks on the registry and definitely not the first one to register.

1971 Topps Baseball registered in late July at #55. Currently #35(?).

• Options
    1955 topps definately not the first, Just a month or so, jumped from 55 to 35.image

DOWN TO 36!image
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    About two months (1957 Kahn's baseball). First and only.

About one month (1968 Topps 3-D). Definitely not first, unless you ignore everyone with a gazillion dollars.
  • Options
    1st one to register 3000th hit ticket and 500 HR tickets this past year.

My longest standing set is my 1950 Bowman set which I've had registered for 5 years or so now.
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    I posted my first sets over 3 years ago... I was the first on the Nolan Ryan Master Set, but not on the Basic or the Topps set.
  • Options
    i posted my Plante set a few years ago, starting with 1 card. in a few months i moved into first and haven't looked back
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    My '69 Topps baseball set-about 6 months, many , many before me. The '77 & '65 sets (baseball) & Yaz basic set have been on there less time. The '65 & '69 Boston Red Sox team sets, I was the first to register 3-4 months ago.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    I was the first to add the Alan Trammell basic and master sets, as well as the 1984 Topps Tigers. It was about two years ago.
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    I added my 1971 Topps Greatest Moments set in early 2002. At the time it was the 4th set, IIRC, and the 5th didn't come around for a long time.

I added my 1975 set 3/1/02, when there are about 30-40 sets, as I recall. I've got dates of some milestone cards in my comments (25%, 50%, etc.) though some maybe incorrect now that I dropped 50-odd 7s. I had hoped to finish by Independence day this year, now I'm aiming for next March 1.

I was the first to create a 1993 SP baseball set, and there's real fierce competition going on there.

WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay