Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Since David Hall doesn't know he has a Registry Forum

My posts viewed image times
since 8/1/6

Comments

• Options
    I agree that it's strange that it was only posted on the US forum, since some of us collectors never look there.
  • Options
    I went over and posted a reply.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He wasn't selling anything!
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options

He wasn't selling anything!

Aint that the truth, dbldie55. Half the posts are about hyping sales of modern proof/ mint state coins.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Half the posts are about hyping sales of modern proof/ mint state coins. >>

And, half of those are made by one person.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    AND...man what a bunch of brown nosing..."oh yes David, good idea David, let's do it David"...makes me PUKE!!image

How about just improving the scoring and forget about all that simple crap!!image
  • Options
    Hey JB..I have enjoyed your thoughful posts on gold, especially cause I dont know much about gold and want to learn...BUT DUDE..quit your moaning about the scoring business, we all play by the same rules..finish the sets...quit cryin...
    Bruce Scher
  • Options
    SethChandlerSethChandler Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭✭
    JB,

YOU should be ass kissing HRH to get your 08-s in a 66 holder.image

Seth
    Collecting since 1976.
  • Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for thr compliment Bruce, but you can lighten up on the other issue. I was merely making commentary and not trying to revive old news.image
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seth: Remind me to duck when the three cent nickels and Saints start darting back and forth!imageimageimage
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    :
    I agree that a year date set of morgans, and other series would be a very good idea. i collect the " keys" from all series as type coins, and ike dollars as registry sets.
    Many of the high grade morgans, walking liberty, mercs, and buffalos are kept by people like me, and not listed in the registry !!!
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps it was posted there to generate interest among those that currently are not participating in the registry... and for the record, it is okay to extend a complement to HRH for "thinking out of the box".

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.