Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

upgraded 42 D/Horizontal D /might be ebay bound

Well I finalized a deal for an anacs ms63 with some cash n a few other things in trade. Once I get a chance ill post pics, I really like the coin and got a good deal. I think however if crossed to pcgs it'd only go 62. I will wait on opinions once scans are posted, however I think ill just keep it in its original slab.

Anyone looking to aquire an example of this coin, I have one in pcgs AU55 which I will make available to board members before sending to ebay, so anyone interested pm me.

I was gonna hold the AU55, but may have to release it to ebay, I will post a link later if it heads that way.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill

Comments

• Options
    MJPHELANMJPHELAN Posts: 760 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Bill! Cannot wait to see the photos.
    Mark
  • Options
    Yes mark Im very happy, however my hats still off to the king image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey Bill

PM sent and i hope i'm not too late. this is a variety i've watched----regretfully----and not gone after. i think it has a long way to go and i'm anxious to see your ANACS pictures. how did you manage to track one down, a want list??

al h.image
  • Options
    Congrats on the upgrade. An MS example is a really nice thing to have. I already have an AU55.
  • Options
    Al

I sent ya a pm, ya litterly caught me ready to post on ebay. As for the upgrade, theres a quaint little fellow in milford ct who I constantly hound him for jeffs, and have shown him the au one quite a few times. he tracked down and aquired the piece for me, but came with a hefty price. Im picking it up early next week and Ill get some photos out. Im not even gonna try and cross the coin, I figure i can leave the pops on this baby alone image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    ttt

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    MJPHELANMJPHELAN Posts: 760 ✭✭✭
    Hey Bill,

Is the coin in your hands yet? Can't wait to see the photos.
    Mark
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    yes mark its in house, Im in the process of moving but should have an image by this weekend image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill