Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

anybody bought from "sportscardzz" on ebay?

Seller has over 22k postives, but also has 400+ neg's

what gives?

Sent email asking about auction they listed and received a automated return email stating the policies, like shipping cost, what forms of payment, etc.

If anyone has any info, good or bad, please speak up!

Thanks,
Mark
Ebay (bbcards4me)

Comments

• Options
    I would not deal with that guy. I had a bad experience with him. Won multiple auctions and it took three months to get my cards. Never responded to emails or anwsered his phone. A friend of mine won multiple auctions from him and never received cards at all. It's hit or miss I guess. I think the guy does to much volume for him to handle.

Just my opinion

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    I agree with Red. Have bought from him one time and it took over a month to get my item.
    Doesn't respond to emails so it leaves you guessing. Probably just not very organized due to the volume
    he sells and apparently can't keep track of them.
  • Options
    Red & Eagle, I now understand what you are saying!

After I received the automated return email with everything I didn't need to know, I return it with a "nice auto mail, thanks for nothing"

Well now, 2 days later, I get a "sorry to pi$$ you off Mark, but we have thousands of customer and the auto reply answers most of the questions we get"

So, I couldn't let that go unanswered and I replied with "maybe you should hire so help, but when I see auctions w/no info about the product, I'm going to ask questions and since you have over 400 neg's with most about over grading and slow shipping, I can't help but be worried about how I'm going to spend my money. If you are getting to many questions from your auctions maybe you should start putting in some detailed info/scans of your cards and then you wouldn't get questions from people like me!"

no reply back from them, can't wait to see it!

Thanks for the headsup!
    Mark
    (bbcards4me)image