1980 Topps Ed Ott PSA 9 1 of 3 on ebay

Comments

• Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Perhaps a little overkill on the TTT messages for an auction that isn't even closing for another three days?

There aren't that many collectors here workign on 1980 Topps sets.

Ed Ott is not a player collector favorite - his claim to fame is limited to the shortest name in MLB history.

This card isn't going to sell for a ton of money - if everyone that read this board placed as many messages on it as you did for a modern common in MINT grade - this board would be greatly overwhelmed.

~ms
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Ott is also my last name... I think I should bid on it ;-)
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    Now that the thread is back at the top anyways - Thank you ms!
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    I have 500 raw Ed Ott's. I bet there are a couple of hundred 9's in there. I'll sell them real cheap!
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Now that the thread is back at the top anyways - Thank you ms! >>

aro - my response was posted six minutes after his latest TTT - and as there were no other posts in that timeframe, my post had absolutely no impact on this item being at the top of the forum.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Thanks for the Bumps guys! My bids have gone up $1.26 since my last TTT.image

I guess your posts help me... What do I owe you guys $.40 each???

Ryan