Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Get A Game-Used Or Autographed Card In Every Pack

Here are some secrets that are on eBay on how to get a game-used or an autographed card in every pack of sports cards that you buy. I bought these secrets and went to my local card shop and used them, I bought ten packs and EVERY ONE HAD A GAME-USED CARD. These secrets really work.
BUY THE SECRETS HERE

Comments

• Options
    Ah, jeez, here we go again...
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    What kind of card shop let you search the packs? Probably a scumbag dealer with scumbag customers.
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    I've said it once and I'll say it again.

<< <i>That's why I've been lobbying upper deck for the "game used needle" cards. It's the darker side of baseball, but at least it might give pack searchers what they deserve - hepatitis b. >>

Brian
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    This clown has spamming this garbage over on the Beckett messageboards as well. Note to the forum moderator: if you don't ban him, he'll keep posting the same thing over and over again.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    WOW!!! ----- Yeesh
  • Options

<< <i>WOW!!! ----- Yeesh >>

These things work.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>These things work. >>

So does Serial Killing but we wouldn't want to start a rash of that sh!t!

Mike

spell check edit
    Mike
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The funny thing is 95% of the time you dont get your money back...that doesn't sound like it works. What
    you go on ebay and pay 15 bucks for a guarenteed hit and open it up and pull a Shawn Green jersey that
    has a bend in the middle.

I now go to card show looking for cards with bends in them, it tells me that the guy selling is a pack
    searcher....I have my secret ways to get even with pack searchers.....

IT REALLY WORKS!!!

you doing any upcoming shows??

LMK
    JS
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So does Serial Killing but we wouldn't want to start a rash of that sh!t!

Mike >>

hmmm.. there has been an increase in the number of missing pack searchers in certain areas of Florida..

rumor has it that a serial pack searcher killer is on the loose and he may be traveling to other areas of the United States looking for his next kill..

he was last spotted wearing a TB Bucs shirt and he's heavily armed with thousands of top loaders fashioned into shanks and hira shuriken..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    I went to a show in Houston the last weekend, where some dealer had the nerve to ask me, "Do you like opening up packs and getting jersey cards? Well, I have 8 packs left of Bazooka that you are guaranteed a jersey card." In retrospect, I should have told him off, but I just decided to say no thanks and make sure I didn't buy anything from him. I'm also sick of finding damaged cards in retail packs that are the results of pack searchers. I'd like to see cards packaged in the way that 2004 Fleer Ultra Football is doing. Three retail packs in a plastic package with cardboard backing. As long as the company distributes this way and not some middle man, I assume that thing remain untampered with. I've pulled decent stuff out of packages like this.
  • Options
    nice Bundy photo. gotta love those old FBI wanted posters... they always manage to find the worst photos to print.