Home Sports Talk
Options

Bucs 0-2

Joe, still talking about that playoff run? What pick do you think your bucs will have? I suggest taking a offensive player.

Comments

• Options
    Run for the cellar. At least my Giants are 1-1. And they beat Washington. He. He.
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    The season is still young, lots of football left...
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    whats the record for the least amount of points put up in a season? I think the bucs can break that record this year.

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    didn't the vikings start out 6-0 last year only to go nowhere? Season is still young!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    This looks familar...great defense and no offense..but can you blame them when your #1, 2 and 3 receivers
    are out? What team in the league would win with that? Holding Alexander to under 50 yards in mighty
    impressive. We will be in every game this season, unlike the Vikes who have to score 40 just to stay in
    it. I would much rather have only to score 14 or so to win,rather than having to score at least 21 just to
    stay even!

We just need some offensive players and we will be back in..hey we spotted you all a 2 game lead....what
    are you going to do with it?

Gemmy, get lost bandwagon jumper!

JS

• Options
    LOSER
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    bucs be 6-10 this year!
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    jville 2-0 image
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Bucs may be 0-16 this year if they can't score a freaking touchdown.
  • Options
    hey gemmy, I think you left your balls in Yankee stadium, you have none here! Go bandwagon jump
    somewhere else!

Thanks
    JS
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Makes me laugh how people think they can view the future and see what will happen at the end of the season after 2 weeks,

Brad's best days are obviously behind him. He took the Bucs to a super bowl win and for that I am eternally grateful. With no real deep threat we need a QB that is more mobile than Brad....

Simms looked awfully good at times today, throwing lasers with pinpoint accuracy. At other times, he looked the role of a wide-eyed rookie (the end of game interceptions, the fumble, etc.). Simms will be a helluva player in this league...he just needs time to get acclimated to it.

Anyone else think Michael Clayton is quietly going about what will be a great season? He's on pace for 90+ receptions and over 900 yards....but Williams up in Detroit (I think) is grabbing all the highlights. Amazing catches (and TDs! that guy has made).

I think if Gruden keeps with Simms (at this point I'd say he needs to), the offense will perform much better against the Raiders in week 3.

Makes me laugh, though, that Viking fan started this trash. Especially after the vikes run to 6-0 last year, finish the season 3-7, the playoffs on the line and lose to ARIZONA. Also, the vikes were the only team to lose to all of the 4-12 teams last year.

Way to go vikes! You sure know how to come through in the clutch! How many super bowls have the vikes won in their history again? Maybe it's not the vikes, but the yikes!?
  • Options
    hey how are those mariners doing? Oh thats right nevermind we won't touch on that subject.

Btw isn't there only 12 teams that have ever gone 0-2 and made the playoffs?

• Options
    See unlike you, I stay behind my team, even when they lose.

I don't come to message boards when my team is high and run my mouth, then cower and hide when they lose. I am sure you were nowhere to be found last year when the vikes stumbled and bumbled their way to getting left out of the playoff race. To Arizona, no less!

0-2 is hardly so bad that they need to throw in the towel.
  • Options
    I like the smack here, but remember after tonight, there will be a group of fans here whose team will
    only be one game ahead of the bucs! LOL

and you combine all the rings the vikes have and all the rings the eagles have you still have less than the
    bucs!

Clayton was a major pick up for us, Im glad we skipped Jackson. We have had some big busts on draft picks.
    Im not ready to give up on Johnson, I think he could still win games if he had Joe J and Keenan in there
    but we are starting 2 guys who wouldn't even make a lotta teams rosters!

The defense looks great, and we have started playing division games yet, Im still not worried!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>See unlike you, I stay behind my team, even when they lose.

I don't come to message boards when my team is high and run my mouth, then cower and hide when they lose. I am sure you were nowhere to be found last year when the vikes stumbled and bumbled their way to getting left out of the playoff race. To Arizona, no less!

0-2 is hardly so bad that they need to throw in the towel. >>

Stop talking out your &*(^, us Vikings fans were here all year. Even after the CHOKE.

As far talking "trash", if you havent noticed, we are having "FUN" with each other. You should try it sometime.

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    beef, you are in danger of going 0-2 in fantasy football...you have Onterrio and the vikes D and your opponent
    has Moss and is up 20 points....how do you like your chances?? I need to hold Culpepper to under 28 fantasy
    points...come on eageles D!!

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>

Stop talking out your &*(^, us Vikings fans were here all year. Even after the CHOKE.

As far talking "trash", if you havent noticed, we are having "FUN" with each other. You should try it sometime. >>

Who says I'm not having fun? Any chance to slam the Vikings is always a good time for me.

Funny, I looked up the word 'choke' in the dictionary:

"(chk)
    v. choked, chok·ing, chokes

See Minnesota Vikings, after going 15-1 in the regular season, losing in the NFC Championship game to the ATLANTA FALCONS."
  • Options

<< <i>I like the smack here, but remember after tonight, there will be a group of fans here whose team will
    only be one game ahead of the bucs! LOL

One game ahead, but with Pro Bowl QBs and receivers, remember that when the Bucs are 10 weeks into the season and only have 2 wins.

Hope they didn't lose Shawn King's phone number.
  • Options
    speaking of Shaun King, here is a stat that will send both Eagle fans and Viking fans in to fits:

# of rings:

Culpepper 0
    McNabb 0
    King 1
    Rob Johnson 1

remember that all! You can also add, Dilfer and Testeverde to the list
  • Options
    hey, you're forgetting about the forgettable Mark Rypien
  • Options

JS -

Maybe the Bucs can lure both Shaun King and Trent Dilfer back to Tampa. They can always use two more mediocre QBs to compliment their high scoring defense.
  • Options
    we will compare notes after you all play Portis and Washington, if you can hold them to under 20 then Ill
    applaude your d, but I doubt you will. Remember defenses win titles not qb's and wr's!

Philly fan hasn't exactly came on here and said they are going to shut the vikes down...are you??? Do you
    have a defense or not?

If you can't stop Steve Smith, Joe J, or Issac Bruce, how are you going to stop Randy Moss?

JS
  • Options
    Joe...stop drinking yesterday's coffee....

This is the here and now.

Tampa Bay = old and pathetic and exposed; as stated before, you are in for another llooonng season.

Philly has all the "D" anyone can handle and the maligned McNabb, who you never credit, is a superstar, period.

Tampa= one and done.....

Philly= in the season all season every year with a chance this year...Bucs have none.

I'll take my position over yours, the present over nostalgia!image
  • Options

<< <i>beef, you are in danger of going 0-2 in fantasy football...you have Onterrio and the vikes D and your opponent
    has Moss and is up 20 points....how do you like your chances?? I need to hold Culpepper to under 28 fantasy
    points...come on eageles D!!

Kevin >>

Glad its a FREE league cause Im stinking it up in there. 0-2, like your Boys image Will I get a higher draft pick next year too? I got the last this year, Ill blame that image
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

As far talking "trash", if you havent noticed, we are having "FUN" with each other. You should try it sometime. >>

Who says I'm not having fun? Any chance to slam the Vikings is always a good time for me.

Funny, I looked up the word 'choke' in the dictionary:

"(chk)
    v. choked, chok·ing, chokes

See Minnesota Vikings, after going 15-1 in the regular season, losing in the NFC Championship game to the ATLANTA FALCONS." >>

Thems fightin werds... Why ya gotta bring back those memories. And LOOK, who is the kicker that kinda lost our last chance tonight, yes MORTEN image
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Now Im gonna be pi@sed off all week dangnabbit. Im going to sleep........

Bring on those overrated, and lucky Bears...
    Am I speaking Chinese?