Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Yes!

braddickbraddick Posts: 23,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    counterfeit junk.imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    I think the shipping charges are to high!!!

$20 bucks, i'm sure he could ship it for $15......
  • Options
    Saddest looking counterfeit I've ever seen.
  • Options
    From the same seller

imageText From Auction: It is delicately hand-made of silver and in very good condition. Here comes USA early years 1 dollar silver coin. It's well-kept and is made in very early year.this item is exquisite no crack and no chip.I have kept for many years,

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    What's wrong with putting Ike's great great great great grandfather on a 1776 coin??
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
  • Options
    I don't know much about this series. How can you tell if it is counterfeit?

Jerry
  • Options
    What is it??

I dont know but she looks Pis**d Off

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    The '0' in the date looks funny. image
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Damn, $20 is a bit steep on the shipping charge.... but at least it is exquisite no crack, no chip........
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    mr1931Smr1931S Posts: 5,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "$20 is a bit steep on the shipping charge"

The 1806 year is coming from China. $20 is not too much. image

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.-Albert Einstein

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file