Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

ARC's Thursday Bid Board Fiasco

OK Guys, where were you all? Now my 13 year old kid is going to eat the pumkin pie and cookies we had here for all of you, all by herself.
This was abosolutley the worst turn out we've had since we've been here. image disgust;
The irony is we have the best Bid Board we've had up since we've been here. image
OK guys we will be here tomorrow and from 2-6 on Saturday. Then we will be here Monday thru Friday during normal business hours and of course till 8:30 on Thursday with the Board closing again at 7:30.
Try to mke it out. Gave away a 2.5 peso gold coin tonight and a proof set. The odds were defineately in the traders favor.

We want to see you and I'm sure you'll want to see the board.

About Rare Coins:
Mike

About Rare Coins
12562-B Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
mike@gemcoins.net
www.gemcoins.net

Comments

• Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike:

I'll swing by after bowling tomorrow, say around 2?

-- Dennis Halladay
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    If you were closer,I would live there.
    Larry
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    Sorry, dude, but I can't get to Chino from here. Your store looks great though!
    Gary
    We are always better off than we deserve. image
  • Options
    Sorry, Calif. is a long drive from New Jersey. If you had something I needed and took bids by phone or email, I might consider it.
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    You should have an e-mail bid board. I tried your web-site but I only get a nice view of your store and the address. I live in Pa. that's a 3 day drive. LOL
  • Options
    Mike,

You are open Noon to 6PM on Sundays?

c
    The Wegner ARRC Bingle Set

Looking for 1967 PCGS/NGC slabbed coins.
  • Options
    Right now we are out of control of the website and are in the process of getting it back. We used to be open to 6PM on Sundays but have changed our hours completely.
    We are now open Mon theu Fri 10am to 6pm. Thurs to 8:30pm with the Bid Board closing at 7:30.
    As far as some of the guys saying they would like to see the listings on the website, we started that then stopped and will re-start again in the near future.
    Thanks for the nice things some of you guys have said and I hope that we will be able to meet most folks expectations.
    MikeAbout Rare Coins
    Mike

About Rare Coins
    12562-B Central Ave
    Chino, CA 91710
    mike@gemcoins.net
    www.gemcoins.net
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I'm with Larry, if I lived closer.....
    Actually, if you were between L.A. (work) & Ventura (home) I would be stopping by constantly as I do the other 6 shops that I know of between the 2.image
  • Options
    So, you aren't open on the weekend at all?

c
    The Wegner ARRC Bingle Set

Looking for 1967 PCGS/NGC slabbed coins.
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295