Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

NY, NJ, CT vest pocket dealers or dealer wannabee want FREE table at coin show in October

Westchester County Coin Club is having a coin show and we have a few open tables.....since the club goal is to good mix of both dealers and collectors ...and since we dont need to do this for profit...I have the ability to offer a FREE table to any dealers or perhaps members of the forum who thought about becoming a dealer.....this is a great chance for new dealers to get their feet wet ....and great chance for established dealers to meet good group of customers.....the Show Details....advertised in coin world/numismatic news/ and other means.....it is a short show....WED Night October 20th from 7pm-9pm Dealer Set Up 6pm we will be offering dealers help with loading / unloading....good security...undercover police officers (2)....if you want details please email me at coinhelp@yahoo.com and I will send you the bourse application...There is no charge for the table
Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com

Comments

• Options
    I am not a dealer. I don't know if Russ or MadMarty want a table.
    Young Numismatist that collects: Morgan Dollars, SAE, Proof Sets, and Liberty Nickels.
    I also love to go through rolls to find coins.
    BST
    MySlabbedCoins
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    Oh,to bad it wasn't in Florida or I'd be glad to take a table off your handsimage
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Florida, we would not have tables....we would have rafts....TTT still have a couple of tables left.....the turnout should be really good....last night club meeting was quite positive and we passed out hundreds of fliers to our members who will be passing them out at other clubs and shows over the next month...we also will piggyback the bigger WESPNEX show the week before....so should be great turnout and the table cost to dealers is $ 0 email me if interested...also please stop in if you are a collector....there will be lots of free food and gifts.....
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com