Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

modern submission-1979 topps hockey

i just rec'd my grades back on a modern submission in 1 week. mostly 79 topps hockey - mostly 8's and 9's. finally got a 10, for the brad park record breaker # 164. i cant believe the fast turnaround time.

bobby
Bob

Comments

• Options
    That is pretty good job of knocking down a 10 from this set. For the longest time there were no 10's at all graded. rvc are you keeping them or putting them on the bay. I had a big interest in getting this set in 9's, but they rarely show up on ebay. Post a scan of that Park, that is really something getting a 10, of no less than hof.
  • Options
    rvcrvc Posts: 559 ✭✭
    NHL- thanks and yes i will post that 10. i was thinking about regrading some of my really nice 9's now that they are giving out 10's. i would prefer to trade 9's for 9's but they are tough to come by. i am going to put any dupes on the bay . i was thinking about combining some 8's together maybe like a team set.
    Bob
  • Options
    rvcrvc Posts: 559 ✭✭
    Here's a scan of my one and only psa 10 1979 topps hockey.
    brad park #164 record breaker
    http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-9/820658/poolpics003.jpg
    Bob
  • Options
    Could you please provide bigger picture?image

James image
    x
  • Options
    THe first thing I did was crop the picture and made it smaller and then reduced the quality to 40 KBS. I have Photo impression software very friendly user.

james
    x
  • Options
    rvc and boggsey thanks for getting that scan up. Sweet looking Park............