Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

KM Numbers needed

Made it safely back from Brussels. I did have my laptop and passport stolen on the train though. imageimage
Theft in Brussels has really increased in the last 2 years. 7 of the last 9 people we've had in Brussels have been victimized.

Looking for the KM numbers for the Euros from Austria, Belgium, Finland, Greece, Ireland, and Italy. Thanks!
R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
Collecting:
Conder tokens
19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm

Comments

• Options
    So I've heard. A couple of Belgian dealers I regularly buy from have taken to mailing packages from Luxembourg. I'm sorry your trip was marred by such incidents. A lot of the crime is by young Muslim men. That's why some of these right-wing politicians like le Pen have a growing support base.
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    Askari - The group that got me appeared to be from the Middle East as well. Several locals told me this was one of the driving forces behind the rise of the far right political parties in Europe.
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stolen passport image Did you have much a problem replacing it? When I lived in Thailand, losing, or having my passport stolen, was one thing I really worried about.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Ajaan - I've always worried about losing my passport also. I went to the US Embassy the next day and walked out with a replacement in 90 minutes. It sounded like issuing replacement passports has become a daily task for the Embassy staff.
    My replacement passport is good for 1 year which means that I will need to replace it in the next 6 months since most countries require your passport to be valid for at least 6 months past your arrival.
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
  • Options
    Sorry about your trip Farthingimage Here are the KM numbers for Irish Euros:
    Cent KM#32
    2 Cents 33
    5 Cents 34
    10 Cents 35
    20 Cent 36
    50 Cents 37
    Euro 38
    2 Euro 39
    5 Euro 40
    10 Euro 41

• Options
    Thanks MSD61!
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    That stinks Farthing!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com