Home Sports Talk
Options

Michigan Gets Rocked by The Irish!

can you say weak! How are you getting blown out by a team that can't even beat BYU!?
Who's the next to fall?
The Losers vs Houston?
Real recognize REAL

Comments

• Options
    Georgia, i would suspect.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    It was a great game if you are an Irish fan, a good old fashion a$$ whoopin. It looks like they have a tailback, we already knew the defense was good. However they always find a way too look bad against Michigan State, which is next week. image
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing better than seeing FSU and Michigan lose in the same week! Mabye Boise State will get a BCS game since 2 slots just opened up!
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    Living in East Lansing I can honestly say, "I'd much rather see Michigan lose than State win".

It's that bad!!
  • Options
    > a good old fashion a$$ whoopin.
    Really?!? You call THAT a whoopin?

Skip,
    I thought for sure you'd have the decency to hide your face this weekend and I wouldn't have to hear it from any Noles fans. image

-KHayse
  • Options
    had it not been for a late score + 2 pt conversion that game wouldn't have even been close. Great game by the irish! and SC Almost took georgia to school aswell! Just couldn't finish! what a week....and as usual oklahoma beating on it's pathetic opponent in houston.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Khayse,

I was going to start on you but I didn't want to kick you when I knew you'd be down!image

That and the way the Suckeye's performed would not have given me much of a leg to stand on.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭

<< <i>> a good old fashion a$$ whoopin.
    Really?!? You call THAT a whoopin?

Skip,
    I thought for sure you'd have the decency to hide your face this weekend and I wouldn't have to hear it from any Noles fans. image

-KHayse >>

Anyone who watched the game would call it a whoopin, Michigan only score in the second half do to the dreaded "prevent" defense. The Irish rang them up for 28 in the second half and had it not been for their own mistakes in the first half it could have been a blowout. image
  • Options
    that RB for the Irish looked pretty good.

was he a freshman?
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    was he a freshman?

yes, and Brady Quinn (QB) is a sophomore. He looked bad on a few picks, but I think this guy will become a player.

Always good to see the Irish beat Michigan
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options

<< <i>Always good to see the Irish beat Michigan >>

1420, let me fix that statement for you.....

Always good to see Anyone beat Michigan
  • Options
    Did anyone else think that the offensive coordinator for Michigan was drunk? WTF??? They did some retarded play calling. The Irish played like they wanted it. I wouldn't call Notre Dames's quarter back good, 3 interceptions and a fumble?
  • Options
    LOL, FSU will win. It's a certain... If the "semen oils" can't find a quarterback, they'll dump more games than Miami, but at least they at least can still find comfort by having lousy competition in the ACC...

Michigans offensive and defensive play calling was terrible. No blitzes, abandon the run, etc... For those who do not know, their QB (actual freshman) was not supposed to play this year. Their slated season starter was injured days before their first game. This young QB has an arm, but no touch at this point. Every pass was a bullett. Fact is, their offense couldn't keep a drive going and their D got tired.

I will say ND played pretty good D. Their offense is not good and will continue to dump games throughout the season. It's one game and I can admit I did see it coming. Once I heard Henne was starting again, I had a bad feeling. If their starting QB is healthy for the rest of the year, they will still likely finish the season with one loss, although it was a costly one.

Living in East Lansing I can honestly say, "I'd much rather see Michigan lose than State win".

LOL, I was born and raised in that $hithole and I know you are not used to seeing much of either (a Michigan loss or a State win). I feel bad for ya... Time to move?
  • Options
    >LOL, I was born and raised in that $hithole and I know you are not used to seeing much of either (a Michigan loss or a State win)

-KHayse