Home Sports Talk
Options

Gambling! Pick of the week thread

As asked new thread. post your picks 2-4 a week and see what we hit or lose by end of year. 50$ play money a game 55$ you lose for juice. my 2 picks tomorow is northwestern az state over 61.5. and titans -3 over the fish. ill add 2 more picks on sunday.

Comments

• Options
    Tomorrow I'll take Connecticut -15 over Duke and GaTech +7 over Clemson.

Sunday I'll take Redskins -2 over Bucs and Panther -3 over Packers.

I tend to choke when there's play money involved.

Brian
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Today: Penn State -3 1/2 at Boston College
    Tomorrow: Over in the Eagles / Giants game 42

edited for over/under number
    Wondo

• Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Bal -3.5
    KC +2.5
    Min -5.5
    Car -2.5
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Ghostzapper in the Woodward
  • Options
    I only see three that really appeal to me.

Redskins -2
    Ravens -3.5
    Chiefs +3

Whose gonna keep track of this?
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    I think i can ad a link on my site where we can enter our picks each week again only 2-4 picks no more than that. if you guys really want to do this ill do the extra work to keep track.

im adding for tomorow lions +3 and eagles -9.5 my lines are from sportsinteraction.com. so far today im down 5$ image

3 for 4 this weekend not bad up 95$ in play money!
  • Options
    I really dont know what good it would do. Even if one of us went 50-14, stevek would still be say it is impossible for "anyone on the face of this earth" to win money betting on sports. He must have lost a boatload in his heyday to take such a ludicrous (sp?) stance on this. Sound like a sour grapes attitude to me. Since I couldn't win it is impossible for anyone to win.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    jason know its for fun. we should make a contest of it. you get 4 games a week we will post one spread for all games we get to bet 50$ a game at end of season winner gets a trophy. ill make the trophy or whatever i have an engraving machine. or we can give the winner whatever. sounds like a fun contest to me and you can prove him wrong or he can be right if all of us hit at 40% . you guys let me know if you want to do this.
  • Options
    I'll enter the wins losses for this week after tonight's game........xbaggypants where did you get Car-2.5 from? By my records they have been -3 since early August.

I'm blowing my first pick for week 2 already - Philly winning - the money line opened at -170 so that's 50 to win $29.41. I expect it to be at least -210 by game time.

Brian