Home Sports Talk

Yankees looking for every angle

1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
puh-leeze

Now that is classy image
collecting various PSA and SGC cards

Comments

• Hey - if they can't buy the win, why not go for a desperate technicality. No class whatsoever.
    Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

• How the heck do you think they were able to win 24 more games than the Mets. They cheat. LOL
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    i see the mets lost again..............
    Good for you.
  • Yes, the Mets lost again. But, they still have more class than the Yankees.

they do? please expand on that please.
    Good for you.
  • >>they do? please expand on that please.<<

Okay. The reason that I feel that the Mets have more class than the Yankees is not so much that the Mets are a classy organization (currently, they are not tremendously classy). It's just that the Yankees have less class. The primary rationale that I have in making this statement is "the sky is the limit "payroll that the Yankees have. I find it repulsive every time the Yankees sign an expensive free agent (and frankly, when the Mets sign an expensive free agent, I find that repulsive too.) It gives the message to the youngsters that all you need to do in life to win is spend a lot of money. Other reasons that I find the Yankees to lack class are the meddling by the owner and the talk about possible steroid use by some of the players. Now, all of this is just my opinion and I'm sorry to bring up a subject that has been beaten to death. I'm just answering your question.

lol ok
    Good for you.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

Vargha posted this elsewhere and I found it pretty funny.
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I believe that was my post - but, it's all good! The bandwagon is picking up steam!
  • Be nice if you want me to perform the "The Heimlich Maneuver" on the Sox when they choke once again.