Home Sports Talk

Calm Down Yankee Fans!!!

Boston is on schedule to get within 1/2 game of the Yankees, and then choking as HOT Baltimore beats Boston 8 straight (two 4 game series)

Getting Javy's autograph during batting practice before yesterday's game against the Orioles:

Comments

• If the Yanks are going to win, they'll have to beat Boston in the 6 games they have with them - Now that numnutz Brown broke his hand in the heat of the pennant race, the Yankee bats better put it in REALLY high gear!
  • FC57Coins, yes I would classify what Brown did in the numnutz category. By the way, I am going to the Saturday, September 18th game at Yankee stadium against Boston. There should be fireworks.
  • >>Calm Down Yankee Fans!!!<<

I like this kind of talk.
    Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

• << <i>By the way, I am going to the Saturday, September 18th game at Yankee stadium against Boston. There should be fireworks. >>

I HATE YOU!!!

Have a blast! imageimage
  • It no longer matters who wins the division! Both teams are going to the playoffs. The only question is if NY has anyone who can pitch.
  • <<It no longer matters who wins the division! Both teams are going to the playoffs.>>

Perhaps, but it is for bragging rights. I guess if one believes in the curse, even if Boston won the division, won the pennant, the curse would still be intact if they lost the World Series. I don't believe in curses anyway. LOL